- Mayberry RFD
- My Three Sons (1960)
- The Courtship of Eddie's Father (1969)
- Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice (1973)
- The Addams Family (Voice)
- Paper Moon (1974)
TV Movies/Series/Specials/Guest Appearances
- Menace On The Mountain (1970)
- Rookie Of The Year (1973)
- Smile Jenny, You're Dead (1974)
- Svengali (1983)
- Claude Chabrol's The Blood of Others (1984)
- All About Bette (as host - 1993)
- Frasier (1993)
- Saturday Night Live (as host)
- A Century Of Women (voice - 1994)
- The X-Files "Never Again" (voice - 1997)
- 25th American Film Institute Life Achievement Award: A Salute to
Martin Scorsese (1997)
- Napoleon & Samantha (1972)
- Kansas City Bomber (1972)
- Tom Sawyer (1973)
- One Little Indian (1973)
- Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (1974)
- Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane (1976)
- Echoes of Summer (1976)
- Taxi Driver (1976) - a strange and disturbing look
at New York through the eyes of an over-the-edge cabbie played by
Robert DeNiro. Jodie plays an underage hooker pimped by Harvey Keitel.
One of her best performances when she was still young. A film by Martin
- Bugsy Malone (1976) - Musical with Scott Baio
- Stop Calling Me Baby! (1977)
- Freaky Friday (1977)
- In The Beach House (1977)
- Candleshoe (1977)
- Foxes (1980)
- Carny (1980)
- O'Hara's Wife (1982)
- The Hotel New Hampshire (1984)
- Mesmerized (1986) - with John Lithgow.
- Siesta (1987)
- Five Corners (1987)
- Stealing Home (1988)
- The Accused (1988) - won her first Academy
Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role. With Kelly McGillis.
- Backtrack (1989) - with Dennis Hopper.
- The Silence Of The Lambs (1991) - Oscar's
Best Picture of the Year where she won her second Academy Award for
Best Actress in a Leading Role. With Anthony Hopkins (also won Best
Actor) and Scott Glenn. Jonathan Demme as director
- Little Man Tate (1991) - Her directorial debut.
She also starred in it as Dede Tate, the mother of a gifted child.
- Shadows and Fog (1992) - A Woody Allen film.
- It's A Wonderful Life (as a narrator) (1993)
- Sommersby (1993) - With Richard Gere.
- Maverick (1994) - A western action/comedy with
Mel Gibson and James Garner.
- Nell (1994) - Her third Oscar nomination. Co-stars
with Liam Neeson.
- Home For The Holidays (1995) - Her second directorial
job. She didn't star in it, but Holly Hunter, and Robert Downey Jr.
- Contact (1997) - Her latest movie. A Robert Zemeckis
- AFI's Years... 100 Movies (Tv 1998)
- Anna and the King (1999)
- The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys (2001)
- Panic Room (2002)